Ten things I did not realized I missed until our daughter came home from boarding school.
- Packing a lunch.
I haven’t done this for three years and now I finally get to again.
- Researching quotes for lunch bag love notes.
Occasionally, I even make up a few, which is always good for a laugh.
- Finding my jellybean jar empty.
This is much better for my waistline. I’ve already lost 5 pounds.
- School events.
I swear everywhere you look you can find some sort of plot line.
- Multiple sets of shoes by the front door.
Granted we have two puppies, so the number of shoes left out is dwindling.
- Hearing “Mom, where are you? School got out 5 minutes ago. Were you writing again? Do I need to set an alarm?”
- Extra laundry.
I know this one sounds like I’m sick in the head, but I actually love folding more then just my husbands big shirts.
- Setting more then two spots at the dining room table.
- Good night kisses.
- Hugs in the morning from arms that look just like mine.
Do you have a list?
Happy Reading- S
This is a self-edited post by a dyslexic author who believes that anything is possible… except spelling and proper punctuation without an editor.